Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

Summer Time!

I went on vacation with my family this weekend to Summerville Beach, NS. We go every year because it is so beautiful there and we can't get enough of the beaches. My mom and I love to take pictures so we went out in the morning around the water and boast to take some pictures. It's amazing what you find when you just take some time to go for a walk and look around. Where we were was perfect scenery for picture taking and what-not. Here are some of the pictures I took while we were there: (I took way too many, but these ones were my favourite)

 Whoever doesn't like weeds, has never seen Queen Anne's Lace. 

 There were tons of inukshuks on the rocks around the water. It was a nice Canadian touch :)

 Rocks surrounding the beach

This was a rock we found. It says "to die by your side is such a heavenly way to die". Correct me if I'm wrong but I think these are lyrics from a Shins song. I thought it was so beautiful I took about 5 ba-lgdljayewfj-illion pictures of it. This one was my favourites because I was able to get one of the inukshuks behind it. How Canadian eh? A rock with a nice saying and an inukshuk beside it. What A wonderful place we live in!



This is one of the most colorful fishing boats I have seen. Wasn't as great of a picture, but hey! Still a cool boat!

No comments:

Post a Comment