Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

Canon Rebel T3i DSLR Camera

Oh. My. God.
I did it, I finally did it! T-minus 3 hours ago I purchased a brand new Canon T3i camera. Holy crap I am so excited!! I can now cross it off my wishlist (down below)!! Ahhh! I have been wanting this camera allllll summer and now I finally have it! This is a perfect example of how it feels when you save your money up for something that you know will be extremely rewarding. I know this edition will not be the newest camera forever, but it will last me a very, very long time and I am so excited. Get ready for a wave of new pictures and exciting looks because for the next while, all I will be doing is taking pictures!

1 comment:

  1. Trust me, this camera should last year for years. Camera companies just update their editions (with minor changes) to keep themselves in business. ^____^

    I'm hoping to save up mine too.

    ReplyDelete