Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Bargain of the Summer

I was so excited when I found these shopping yesterday that I HAD to tell everyone about my amazing finds.

As you may or may not have seen on my last post about "Wish Lists", you would have seen that I had combat boots and a watch on there. WELL, I was able to cross both of those of yesterday all with a trip to Walmart! Usually I don't like Walmart for things like shoes or apparel, but let me tell ya, I was throughly impressed! I found these boots at Walmart for $30 CAN. The ones that I was looking at in Aldo are $70 CAN. They look extremely similar and I am definitely willing to compromise, especially when I don't really have to!

The watch I have also been looking for, for a while. I saw one on Urban Outfitters that I really, really wanted but it would have cost tons of money with shipping and everything added in. I found my watch for less then the UO price and they look almost the exact same (With the exception of color of course).

Here I have set up a comparison to show you how alike they are:

Theirs:








Mine:










No comments:

Post a Comment