Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

M.A.C Makeup


If there is one thing that I know is ok to spend top dollar for, it's makeup. My makeup of choice? M.A.C.. Their Eyeshadow is my favourite because they have so many amazing and high pigmented colors that it lasts all night long. Every time I go to bed with my makeup still on (gross I know, also probably not very good for you) it is still perfectly applied to my eyes! I wake up looking just as fabulous as I did when I went to bed. Now that is quality.





Other good brand:

  • Clinique- I love these guys more for their face wash and foundation. I had a cleanser by Clinique and whenever my face broke out I knew to go straight to this because in the morning when I woke up, the breakout would be gone. Yes, it was that good. (Take that Proactive!)  

No comments:

Post a Comment