Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

DIY Circle Scarf

To be honest I don't wear my scarves very often, however I think it is because I don't like the way the ends dangle. Circle scarfs are a perfect solution to this, mind you when you already have about one million scarves in your closet, it doesn't really inspire you to go out and buy more. SOLUTION! Sew the ends of your previous scarves together. IT'S SO SIMPLE! Honestly I don't know why I didn't think of it before. If you don't have a sewing machine, or think you can't sew, don't worry! You don't need to be a professional seamstress to pull this off. When the scarf is on, you wont be able to see the stiching because it will be bundled up around your neck. How perfect. If you're worried about messing it up, practice on an old piece of material or on one of the million scarves you own.

No comments:

Post a Comment