Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Thoughts from Mr. Bumble Bee

When I go shopping, my friends always complain because I take so long, HOWEVER...it's for a good reason.

What I usually do, is go through most of the stores to just browse at first. Of course if there is something I really love, then I will buy it because I know I will get my money's worth out of it. If I am iffy about something, then what I do is NOT buy it and continue shopping. If by the end of the shopping trip I just can't stop thinking about it, THEN I go back and buy it.

Sometimes this bites me in the you-know-what, because you may get home and realize that you should have and then never find the same item again. If you find yourself in this type of situation, just remind yourself that in the long run, it wont matter. In the next couple years, year, or even months it will be out of style and you will have moved on to the next best thing.

Being optimistic is a person's strongest weapon.
And..
Good things come to those who wait.

Alright that's it for my cheesey expressions. HOWEVER, no matter how full of cheese they are, they are still right.

No comments:

Post a Comment