Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Mr. Bee's Tip of the Week: Tis the Seize-on

Tis the seize-on indeed.

The tip this week isn't just limited to seizing the day, it about seizing the season. Fall comes and goes so quickly it seems like its here one week and gone the next. My advice is to get out and enjoy it while you can. If you couldn't tell fall just happens to be my favourite season all year. I know I'm not alone in this because those colored leaves have just too much beauty to go unnoticed. So, go for walks, take cheesy pictures and rake the leaves so you can cannon ball into them because trust me, it wont be long before those leaves are brown and covered in slush.

Now stop reading me and go get your seize-on!

If you have any ideas for future tips or a problem that's been bugging you, let me know and I'll feature them in future weeks! 


X
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment