Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Instagram




So, since the release of instagram for Android, I haven't left my phone. I also find myself taking pictures of literally everything I see and convincing myself it is pure art. I love it though, and would 100% recommend it to anyone else who is considering downloading it, (which is why I'm posting it on here haha).  Instagram is actually a lot like Twitter, but with pictures. There is a home page with all the pictures by the people you follow, and after you take a picture you get to choose from an array of many different vintage effects. I love the fact that you get so many options to choose from, however it always takes me an extra 10 minutes (I may be exaggerating a little) to take a picture. These are some of the ones I've taken so far!


No comments:

Post a Comment