Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring Time!

Happy first day of Spring!
I don't think we could have asked for a better day to start off the new season! I live on campus and I don't think there was a person left inside the buildings. People were packing in the quad throwing around frisbees, footballs and really anything they could get their hands on. Today was also the first day I was able to go outside without a jacket! It was definitely a perfect example of typical Canadian weather. We go from being in the middle of a snow storm no less then 3 days ago, to summer weather with people wearing shorts and dresses. It's crazy! 

Canada is also probably one of the only places where you can comfortably wear a dress while still walking over snow. As you can see in the first picture, my friend Jenn is soaking up the sun as she does her homework, and then 5 minutes later (more like a couple hours haha) she is walking over all this snow we still have. It makes for an interesting transition period between the seasons though! Oh well, bottom line: the weather was beautiful today. A definite promise for a good summer ahead :)

p.s. I'm not totally convinced the snow storms are over. They've still got something brewing up there...I can feel it!




X
Sarah


  

No comments:

Post a Comment