Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Reflection

It's been a while! I made a little collage of the things that I have been up to in the last month or so. In this time I've gone to a few concerts (my favourite was the Arkells! If they go anywhere near you, GO SEE THEM!). I've looked at and signed a lease for a house, I've taken cool pictures and I've eaten lots of food! All in all I've been keeping myself pretty busy. 


I've also been thinking about changing the name of the site up and possibly having a new focus to base the blog on. Right now I don't feel confident that I have information to consistently talk about every day. In the future it may be more based on my life, my experiences and the solutions I have found to the conundrums of everyday life. 




X
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment