Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Mr. Bee's Pick of the Week

essie nail polish


I saw essie nail polish for the first time this summer at my local Wal-Mart. I didn't understand why the prices were so high and have since refused to pay so much just for a little nail polish. I finally gave in to curiosity a couple of days ago and haven't looked back since. It is 100% worth the couple extra dollars for a nail polish that has an amazing variety of colors and goes on thick the first time. Not only that, I applied it the day I bought it and still, 5 days later, it has not chipped in the slightest. 
Sold. 

The color I liked the best was the glamour purse (shown in the picture). It's a really nice soft color and even makes the palest of people (like myself) look great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment